Warriors of the Lake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Lake

A cat RP forum based on the later books of the Warriors series by Erin Hunter.

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Local Deadbeat Father Does an Apology...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Master of Plots
Master of Plots
Ripped

Current Cats: : Rippedsky of Skyclan, Dawnbreak of Skyclan, Shadowbreeze of Thunderclan, Brackenthorn of Windclan, Redwhisker of Riverclan
Mentors: : Ravenheart (NPC)

Local Deadbeat Father Does an Apology... Empty
PostSubject: Local Deadbeat Father Does an Apology...   Local Deadbeat Father Does an Apology... EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 9:57 pm

I am so sorry to everyone here! Summer was crazy (and school is just as crazy). But, I lost a bit of support from the people who were going to help run this, so that dragged me down for a bit. BUT I'm hoping that with new assistance I can get this site off the ground.

We need YOU to get involved. A site is only as active as its members. I can only run a site if there are people to run it for. So, tell your friends, throw up plots, get some stuff going! I will try to do as much as I can on my end from now on, but your assistance is what will make WotL a successful site.

Feel free to message me or poke me if I'm not doing my duties or you have any questions OR have any ideas~

<3 Ripped
Back to top Go down

Local Deadbeat Father Does an Apology...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warriors of the Lake :: Announcements and Messages :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: