Warriors of the Lake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warriors of the Lake

A cat RP forum based on the later books of the Warriors series by Erin Hunter.

GalleryHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advertise for Warriors of the Lake!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Master of Plots
Master of Plots
Ripped

Current Cats: : Rippedsky of Skyclan, Dawnbreak of Skyclan, Shadowbreeze of Thunderclan, Brackenthorn of Windclan, Redwhisker of Riverclan
Mentors: : Ravenheart (NPC)

Advertise for Warriors of the Lake! Empty
PostSubject: Advertise for Warriors of the Lake!   Advertise for Warriors of the Lake! EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 12:36 am

For anyone who feels led to share their experience here with another site, please use the advertisement below!

It all started when the forest began to die out. Any cat drinking the water was wracked with sickness. In turn, the clans scattered and disintegrated, leaving the empty territories to rot. Moons later a call from Starclan has gone out to the ragged remains. With the forest healed, it is time to come home.

Join us in the quest to rebuild the clans where their great ancestors once stood. Set around the lake territory with unique site plots in place, Warriors of the Lake is an exciting new experience for users of all backgrounds. Featuring seasoned and friendly staff, plot-heavy and development driven roleplay, plus much more. Check us out today!

Code:
[center][url=http://warriorsofthelake.rpg-board.net/][img]https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/19/89/54/41/warrio10.png[/img][/url]
[font=Times New Roman][size=16][url=http://warriorsofthelake.rpg-board.net/]Click Here[/url][/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][size=16][i]It all started when the forest began to die out. Any cat drinking the water was wracked with sickness. In turn, the clans scattered and disintegrated, leaving the empty territories to rot. Moons later a call from Starclan has gone out to the ragged remains. With the forest healed, it is time to come home.[/i]

Join us in the quest to rebuild the clans where their great ancestors once stood. Set around the lake territory with unique site plots in place, Warriors of the Lake is an exciting new experience for users of all backgrounds. Featuring seasoned and friendly staff, plot-heavy and development driven roleplay, plus much more. Check us out today![/size][/font][/center]
Back to top Go down

Advertise for Warriors of the Lake!
Page 1 of 1